2010-05-15

My GSoC project's progress report - 16/05/2010

In the past week, I have done following things:

1) Collect the reviews about my project's requriments and design thoughts from the dev group(Mike, Mark, Ben, Burke, Darius, etc).

2) Update my project's wiki page according to the reviews from group. And also Mike have created a wiki page about his preferred design thoughts in wiki. Thanks a lot and his preferred design thoughts help me a lot. I like the ideas in this page.

3) Complete a project plan(Timeline) for my project, Mike and me will reach an agreement on this plan later.

The next things I need to do are mockup some examples for the new editing UI of EncounterType together with Mike and get some feedback from group; reach an agreement for the final requirements and design thoughts of my project together with Mike; request a branch for my project before starting to code.

No comments:

Post a Comment