2010-07-10

My GSoC project's progress report - 10/07/2010

In the past week, I have done following things:

1) Completed my second project presentation.

2) Completed localization support for RelationshipType's aIsToB and bIsToA properties

3) Added LocalizedMetadata interface and BaseOpenmrsMetadata super class, according to the discussion about my project from dev mailing list.

The next things I need to do are as follow:
1) Analyze whether the solution 'add LocalizedMetadata interface' is enough, and do *not* need any modification, because it also needs to deal with description's localization.
2) Communicate with my Mentor about my work till now and hope to request a second code review soon.
3) Consider in advance for how to support description's localization.

No comments:

Post a Comment