2010-06-04

My GSoC project's progress report - 04/06/2010

In the past week, I have done following things:

1) Started a discussion in dev list to decide that moving localizedName property into BaseOpenmrsMetadata class.
2) Request a Code Review for all my changes done for localization of EncounterType
3) In the waiting phase for code review, I have created database functions for Mysql and PostgreSQL.
4) I also completed my first project presentation yesterday. It goes smoothly. Only one defect I think is my listen and oral english is poor, thanks to I have prepared a google doc for my presentation, so it doesn't impact my presentation a lot:-)


The next things I need to do are follow:

#1 Collect comments from the upcoming code review for my branch and also suggestion from dev mailing list
#2 Do changes, according to the information collected from #1
#3 After complete all changes, I hope I can merge all my current changes from branch into trunk to support localization of EncounterType
#4 Continue to write out the database function for Oracle

No comments:

Post a Comment