2010-06-23

My GSoC project's progress report - 23/06/2010

I am sorry that I have posted last week's progress report till today. Because my computer encounter a small problem and lost network about a few days.

In the past week, I have done following things:

1) I have attended the last week's code review call at June, 14. And address out all comments from call and other devs' personal comments.

2) I have made a part of code changes, according to the notes from code review. But here is remainly two questions need to resolve: decide on length of 'name' column, and optimization for HibernateUtil class.

3) I also resolved the previous exception "Found shared reference to collection ...". It's because that I haven't completely support all metadata's localization, this exception won't happen after I completely support all metadata's localization.

Oh, In the past week, I haven't do much work. So in the following days, I should speed up. And I also need to preserve a few time to prepare my second project presentation in July, 8.

The next things I need to do are follow:
1) Decide on the length of 'name' column
2) Complete the optimization for HibernateUtil class
3) Begin to support other metadata's localization

No comments:

Post a Comment