2010-06-26

My GSoC project's progress report - 26/06/2010

In the past week, I have done following things:

1) Talked with my mentor about the length of name column, and I decide to use 1024 as length of name column temporarily in develop phrase.

2) I have completed the optimization for HibernateUtil class, according to the comment of ticket#372. And I also send a request in comment of this ticket to ask other devs help me to review this class together.

3) I have nearly completed half of current metadata's localization support. But the left other metadata, such as Privilege, Role, RelationShip, may be need to be dealt with specially.

The next things I need to do are follow:
1) Discuss with my mentor about how to support localization for those special metadata, such as Privilege, Role, etc
2) Complete the left metadata's localization support
3) Prepare for my second project presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment