2010-06-12

My GSoC project's progress report - 12/06/2010

In the past week, I have done following things:

1) I have tried to move localizedName property into BaseOpenmrsMetadata, but still have a error need to resolve. It's the "Found shared references to a collection:xxx" exception.
2) I have made several discussion with other devs, about LocalizedStringSerializer's use case, now I have refacted this class and move all its methods into LocalizedStringUtil
3) I have created database convenient function for Oracle.
4) I also determinted the code review day. It's June, 14. All my written codes in branch will be reviewed in that day's code review call.


The next things I need to do are follow:

#1 Collect comments from the upcoming code review for my branch.
#2 Reading existing comments about ticket#372, discuss with other devs and make some necessary modification.
#3 I need to difine a LocalizationException, and throw it when end-user enter a too-long localized string.
#4 Continue to find the reason for "Found shared references to a collection:xxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment